The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including moue & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
- Easy server and app setup, that just works.
- Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
- Server password protection and encryption for added security.
- Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
- Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
- Includes light and dark color themes.
- Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
- 18 free remotes
Full Version Features:
- 90+ remotes
- Custom Remotes
- Widgets & Quick Actions
- Voice commands
- Custom remotes
- IR actions
- NFC actions
- Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
- No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
- read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
- control NFC: for NFC actions.
- full network access: for server connection.
- view network connections: for server connection.
- view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
- pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
- control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
- prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
- transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
- install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Tags: #Unified Remote